Vegetable Strawberry Four Seasons
£0.99 – £6.99
- Product: Strawberry
- Categories: Vegetables
- Item: Four Seasons
- WooCategory1: Vegetables
- WooCategory2: Strawberry
- gtin: 5060407966830
A fantastic flavoured small Strawberry ideal for pots and balconies with sweet aromatic fruit produced from the second and subsequent years. This variety has surprised us for size of fruit and productivity which produces two crops per year.
- Strawberry Seeds germinate best after cold treatment. Place the sealed packet in the freezer for 2-4 weeks. Let them warm up slowly.
- Sow late February onwards in seed trays or pots and only very lightly cover to hide seed. Keep moist and semi-shady.
- Ideal germination temperature 65°f. When the plants get their second set of true leaves, thin them out, leaving three to four inches between plants. Or, replant them into separate containers.
- Once the plants are big enough to plant in the garden, remember to introduce them to the outdoors gradually.
- Do not plant strawberries where potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, or raspberries have grown within three years