Vegetable Greenhouse Cucumber Passandra F1
£1.39 – £9.99
- gtin: 5055923613818
Greenhouse Cucumber Passandra F1
Greenhouse Cucumber Passandra F1. An extremely productive all female F1 variety delivering large crops of medium sized fruits 18-20cm long. The fruits are slightly ribbed and dark green. Resistant to Powdery Mildew and tolerant to Mosaic virus and downy Mildew. This is a glasshouse variety and needs good warmth to get the best results.
Cultivation Advice Greenhouse Cucumber Passandra F1
Type: Half-Hardy Annual
Temperature Required: 21-25°c
Time to Germinate: 7-10 Days
Days to Maturity: 70 – 84 Days
Position/ Light: Full Sun
- Sow Feb – Apr at a minimum temperature of 21C for germination.
- Sow seed edgewise at 1cm deep in individual pots (temperature during germination is crucial).
- It is better to sow later if you cannot maintain the minimum temperature early in spring.
- Plant to the growing position when 10cm tall, avoiding disturbing the roots.
- Male flowers can appear if the plants are stressed which should be removed.
- Tie the plants to supports as they climb.
- The variety crops after 10-12 weeks at the correct temperature.