Greenhouse Cucumber – Femspot F1
£1.69 – £14.99
(Greenhouse) Cucumber Femspot F1
Cultivation advice (Greenhouse) Cucumber Femspot F1
- Sow Feb – Apr at a minimum temperature of 21C for germination.
- Sow seed edgewise at 1cm deep in individual pots (temperature during germination is crucial).
- It is better to sow later if you cannot maintain the minimum temperature early in spring.
- Plant to the growing position when 10cm tall, avoiding disturbing the roots.
- Male flowers can appear if the plants are stressed which should be removed.
- Tie the plants to supports as they climb.
- The variety crops after 10-12 weeks at the correct temperature.