Alpine Strawberry – Regina
A heavy-cropping, sweet-tasting alpine strawberry with Intensely red, sweet and very richly flavored much larger fruits than most alpine types.
- Seed Count: 500
1820 in stock
Alpine Strawberry Regina
Alpine Strawberry Regina. A heavy-cropping, sweet-tasting alpine strawberry with Intensely red, sweet and very richly flavored much larger fruits than most alpine types. Heavy cropper that yields all summer.
Cultivation advice Alpine Strawberry Regina
- Strawberry Seeds germinate best after cold treatment. Place the sealed packet in the freezer for 2-4 weeks. Let them warm up slowly.
- Sow late February onwards in seed trays or pots and only very lightly cover to hide seed.
Keep moist and semi-shady.
- Ideal germination temperature 65°f.
When the plants get their second set of true leaves, thin them out, leaving three to four inches between plants. Or, replant them into separate containers.
- Once the plants are big enough to plant in the garden, remember to introduce them to the outdoors gradually.
- Do not plant strawberries where potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, or raspberries have grown within three years