Tomato Dwarf – Rotkappchen
£0.99 – £7.99
A compact dwarf variety, perfect for the balcony, baskets or any smaller spaces. Also known as “Red Riding Hood”.
Tomato Dwarf Rotkappchen
Tomato Dwarf Rotkappchen. A compact dwarf variety, perfect for the balcony, baskets or any smaller spaces. Also known as “Red Riding Hood”. The bush plants will reach no more than 55cm in height and produce a good crop of 50 Gram red fruits of excellent flavour. Determinate.
Cultivation Advice Tomato Dwarf Rotkappchen
- Sow in spring 1/16 inch deep in fine seed grade compost.
- Germination takes around 6-14 days at 65-75F.
- Transplant the seedlings when large enough to handle into 3 inch pots.
- Grow on under cooler conditions and when about 4 inches tall,
- plant to thier final container or basket in the greenhouse
- or gradually acclimatise them to outdoor conditions in a warm and sunny spot in and keep well watered.
- Container fruit plants will benefiit from regular feeding.