SWEET PEPPER – MINI BELL YELLOW organic
£0.99 – £8.39
Sweet Pepper – Mini Bell Yellow Organic
SWEET PEPPER – MINI BELL YELLOW organic. These dwarf compact plants (24in) produce a huge crop of delightful 1 1/2in tiny blocky shaped sweet peppers maturing from green to a golden yellow. The plants are quick and easy to flower, set fruit and will produce constantly all summer. Grows best in a glasshouse or south facing window, but will thrive outside in a sheltered sunny location in containers. If you have problems getting peppers to maturity in the UK climate this is the variety for you.
Cultivation advice Sweet Pepper – Mini Bell Yellow Organic
Days to Germination: 10-21
Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 65 to 70F
Days To Harvest: 75 days
Planting Depth: 1/8 inch
Spacing, Seed: 1 inches
Spacing, Plant: 15-20 inches
Light: Full Sun, Warm location, Greenhouse, Conservatory
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3 in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist.
- Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 65-70 degrees F.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches plant 15-20″ apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.