£1.09 – £8.39
Originated from Poland this stunning variety produces a striking flower with red / brown petals with yellow tips.
Originated from Poland this stunning variety produces a striking flower with red / brown petals with yellow tips. The dark chocolate centre is also scented which adds to its overall charm. The plant will produce a larger central flower plus smaller flowers on branches. Height 120cm.
Cultivation advice Sunflower Floren
Days To Germination: 14-21 days
Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 68F-86F
Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
Spacing, Seed: 4-6 inch
Spacing, Plant: 24-36 inches
Light: Full Sun
- Seeds can be started indoors 3 to 4 weeks before last spring frost. Or direct-sow seeds outside after all danger of frost has passed to a depth of 1/4 inch. Can be sown as late as 100 days before last frost.
- When seedlings are 2 to 3 inches high, thin to individual pots. Replant thinned plants.
- Protect from Snails / Slugs whilst young.
- Steadily harden off before planting out after all danger of frost has passed.
- May require staking / support in exposed positions.