Stocks Night Scented
Stocks Night Scented (Matthiola Bicornis). An attractive and very highly scented flower which open in the evenings. Best sown near the house or by outdoor seating areas. Flowers early summer through autumn.
Stocks Night Scented (Matthiola Bicornis)
Cultivation Advice Stocks Night Scented (Matthiola Bicornis)
- Sow early spring after last frost to early summer outdoors directly to flower position.
- Soil should be clear of weeds and raked to a fine tilth.
- Scatter thinly and only gently rake over as light helps germination.
- Thin young seedlings to 3 in apart.
- Best in full sun but will grow in most conditions and soils.