Pepper Hot – Orange Koral
£0.99 – £7.99
- Product: Pepper Hot
- Categories: Vegetables
- Item: Orange Koral
- gtin: 5055923636183
An early maturing and productive hot cherry variety, Orange Koral ripens from dark green to an orange-yellow at maturity with a heat of 40,000 scoviles. The fruits average 2cm in diameter and 15-20 grams. Best under glass in the UK or a very sheltered spot outdoors in full sun.
Days to Germination: 10-21
Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 70F+
Days To Harvest: 100
Planting Depth: 1/4in
Spacing, Plant: 24 inches
Light: Greenhouse / Conservatory
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3 in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70 degrees F+. Temperature is critical for germination.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches plant 18″ apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.