Pelargonium – Peltatum F2 Mixed
£1.99 – £16.99
Commonly known as Ivy geraniums for their trailing stems and succulent glossy bright green leaves.
Pelargonium Peltatum F2 Mixed
Commonly known as Ivy geraniums for their trailing stems and succulent glossy bright green leaves. The trailing habit makes them ideal for containers or baskets producing an abundance of stunning colour across a wide palette range of colours. Thrives in full sun, heat and drier conditions.
Cultivation Advice Pelargonium Peltatum F2 Mixed
- Sow sparingly in pots or trays of good fine moist seed compost with added drainage (grit) at 1.5 mm from Mid Jan to Mid Mar at an optimum germination temperature of 70-75 F. Lower temperature will seriously reduce germination rates.
- Germination can take from 3-21 days depending on conditions provided.
- Will not tolerate unheated greenhouses in early spring.
- Once germinated reduce the temperature provided and thin to individual pots when large enough to handle.
- Grow on under cover and slowly harden off to outside conditions after all danger of frost has passed.
- Plant 12 in apart in full sun. Prefers rich, light, well drained soil.
- Specimens utilised in baskets will require feeding to maintain flower production.
- Ensure plants are regularly dead-headed to encourage flower production throughout the season.