Organic Sprouting Seeds Broccoli new
£4.59 – £7.99
Broccoli sprouts contain very high levels of anti-oxidant properties. They are also vitamin rich and slightly spicy to taste, ideal in salads.
Organic Sprouting Seeds Broccoli (Raab)
(Brassica rapa var. cymosa)
Organic Sprouting Seeds Broccoli new. Broccoli sprouts contain very high levels of anti-oxidant properties. They are also vitamin rich and slightly spicy to taste, ideal in salads. Due to the smaller seed size one of the most productive sprouts per gm of seeds.
Certified Organic Seed – Soil Association organic standards and Regulations (EC) No 834/2007 and 889/2008.
Cultivation Advice Organic Sprouting Seeds Broccoli new
- Soak seeds for the 8-12 hours in warm water. Drain off the water, rinse and empty the seeds into your sprouter if you have one or any tray / container.
- Set anywhere – in low light and at room temperature (70° is optimal).
- Rinse and drain every 12 hours for 2-5 days depending on required sprout size.
- When you rinse try not to disturb the seeds/sprouts. They need to stay where they are – to form a mass that is unmovable.
- When ready, transfer your sprout crop to a plastic bag or the sealed container of your choice and refrigerator.
- The sprouts are best fresh, but will store for up to 5 days if dry.