Organic Cress Curled new
£0.69 – £52.00
- Product: Cress (Organic)
- Categories: Organic Seeds
- Item: Sprouting Cress
- Organic: Organic
- Freepost: Freepost UK
- WooCategory1: Organic Seeds
- WooCategory2: Organic Sprouting
- gtin: 5055923622070
Organic Cress Curled
Organic Cress Curled. A very easy to cultivate variety, also commonly known as Garden Cress or Peppergrass. Ruffled leaves have a peppery and refreshing flavour. Commonly utilised in salad or sandwiches as baby greens. Highly nutritious and extremely easy, a firm favourite with children.
Certified Organic Seed – Soil Association organic standards and Regulations (EC) No 834/2007 and 889/2008.
Cultivation Advice Organic Cress Curled
- Sow in trays of good seed compost, and place the tray on a warm window sill, providing a minimum temperature of 15-20C (59-68F). Can be sown on damp kitchen roll.
- Lightly cover seeds with finely sieved compost. Sowing Time: Keep seeds moist at all times, but not waterlogged.
- Do not exclude light as this helps germination
- Harvest at 5cm (2in.) high.Simply cut with scissors, as required.