Nasturtium Varigated – Alaska Mix
£0.99 – £8.49
A unique variegated foliage variety delivering a colourful display fo edible2-3” flowers of gold, orange, salmon and mahogany on compact plants.
Nasturtium Varigated Alaska Mix
A unique variegated foliage variety delivering a colourful display fo edible2-3” flowers of gold, orange, salmon and mahogany on compact plants. Thrive in most conditions especially poor soils and in a sunny position. Big seeds are ideal for kids’ gardens.
Cultivation advice Nasturtium Varigated Alaska Mix
Days to Germination: 10-14 days
Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 65F
Planting Depth: 1/8-¼ inch
Spacing, Plant: 12-24 inches
Plant Height: 12-14 inches
Light: Full Sun
- Sow indoors / heated propagator from 3-4 weeks before the last spring frost or sow directly outdoors , in full sun ,after all danger of frost has passed.
- Germination requires 65F.
- Keep soil moist during germination
- Cover with 1/8 to ¼ inch of fine soil. When seedlings are 2-3 inches high, thin/transplant to 12-24 inches apart. Replant thinned plants.
- Plant in sandy, well-drained soil.
- Do not fertilize. Enriched soil tends to promote more foliage than flowers.