NASTURTIUM – TROPAEOLUM – WHIRLYBIRD MIX
- Product: Nasturtium
- Categories: Flowers
- Item: Whirlybird Mix
- WooCategory1: Flowers
- WooCategory2: Nasturtium
- gtin: 5055923604526
A superb mixture of the whirlybird colours producing bright semi-double propeller shaped upward facing flowers held well above the compact foliage for maximum effect. Suited to borders and containers alike and flower most freely in full sun and poor dryish soils. Hardy Annual. Very easy to grow.
Days to Germination: 10-14 days Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 65F Planting Depth: 1/8-¼ inch Spacing, Plant: 12-24 inches Plant Height: 12-14 inches Light: Full Sun
- Sow indoors / heated propagator from 3-4 weeks before the last spring frost or sow directly outdoors , in full sun ,after all danger of frost has passed.
- Germination requires 65F.
- Keep soil moist during germination
- Cover with 1/8 to ¼ inch of fine soil. When seedlings are 2-3 inches high, thin/transplant to 12-24 inches apart. Replant thinned plants.
- Plant in sandy, well-drained soil.
- Do not fertilize. Enriched soil tends to promote more foliage than flowers.