NASTURTIUM – TROPAEOLUM – CHERRY ROSE
- Product: Nasturtium
- Categories: Flowers
- Item: Tropaeolum - Cherry Rose
- WooCategory1: Flowers
- WooCategory2: Nasturtium
- gtin: 5055923604281
Nasturtium Tropaeolum – Cherry Rose
A lovely compact Nasturtium, early blooming, with beautiful semi-double flowers of a strong cherry-rose colour. Suited to both borders and containers alike. 10 ins. Hardy Annual. Very easy to grow.
Cultivation advice Nasturtium Tropaeolum – Cherry Rose
Days to Germination: 10-14 days Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 65F Planting Depth: 1/8-¼ inch Spacing, Plant: 12-24 inches Plant Height: 10-12 inches Light: Full Sun
- Sow indoors / heated propagator from 3-4 weeks before the last spring frost or sow directly outdoors , in full sun ,after all danger of frost has passed.
- Germination requires 65F.
- Keep soil moist during germination
- Cover with 1/8 to ¼ inch of fine soil. When seedlings are 2-3 inches high, thin/transplant to 12-24 inches apart. Replant thinned plants.
- Plant in sandy, well-drained soil.
- Do not fertilize. Enriched soil tends to promote more foliage than flowers.