Mustard – Red Frills
£0.99 – £7.99
A distinctive red mustard producing dark red and green frilly leaves with a mild, yet fiery mustard flavour. (45cm).
Mustard Red Frills
A distinctive red mustard producing dark red and green frilly leaves with a mild, yet fiery mustard flavour. (45cm). A perfect addition to any salad. Ideal for microgreen production.
Cultivation advice Mustard Red Frills
Days To Maturity: 40
Days To Germination: 7-14
Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
Spacing, Row: 18 inches Spacing,
Plant: 6 inches Light: Full Sun
- Sow from early spring through to autumn. Cover seed with 1/4 inch fine soil.
- Sow at 2-4 week intervals for continued harvest.
- Keep soil moderately moist during germination.
- Space rows about 18 inches apart or closer if limited in space.
- Thin plants gradually to 6 inches apart in rows. Enjoy thinned greens in a salad.
- Harvest outer leaves when young for best flavour, leaving inner leaves to grow out.