Mustard – Mizuna
Mustard Mizuna grows an abundance of deeply fringed feathery lime-green leaves with a subtle mildly spicy flavour.
- Seed Count: 3000
889 in stock
Mustard Mizuna grows an abundance of deeply fringed feathery lime-green leaves with a subtle mildly spicy flavour. Highly resistant to bolting and easy to grow. Continues to produce many weeks from one planting, with continued re-growth after cutting. Excellent greens used in salads or cooked. 21 days for baby, 40 days for mature leaves.
Cultivation Advice Mustard Mizuna
Days To Maturity: 40
Days To Germination: 7-14
Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
Spacing, Row: 18 inches
Spacing, Plant: 6 inches
Light: Full Sun
- Sow from early spring through to autumn. Cover seed with 1/4 inch fine soil.
- Sow at 2-4 week intervals for continued harvest.
- Keep soil moderately moist during germination.
- Space rows about 18 inches apart or closer if limited in space.
- Thin plants gradually to 6 inches apart in rows. Enjoy thinned greens in a salad.
- Harvest outer leaves when young for best flavour, leaving inner leaves to grow out.