Hot Italian Chilli Pepper Satans Kiss
- Product: Hot Chilli Pepper (Italian)
- Categories: Vegetables
- Item: Satans Kiss
- Type: Medium
- Colour: Red
- WooCategory1: Vegetables
- WooCategory2: Pepper Hot
- gtin: 5060407968735
A fast growing popular Heirloom chilli variety from Southern Italy which produces dozens of hot and spicy 2cm round chillies on the top of a densely foliaged sturdy plant. It is absolutely delicious to use in all sorts of fresh cooking but is traditionally stuffed with anchovies and mozzarella then grilled in Italy. 85 days from planting out.
Days to Germination: 10-21
Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 70F+
Days To Harvest: 100
Planting Depth: 1/4in
Spacing, Plant: 24 inches
Light: Greenhouse / Conservatory
Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70degrees F+.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches plant 18″ apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.