Hot Chilli Pepper – Jalapeno Early
Vigorous plants produce a prolific and continuous crop of dark green to red, 3 inch medium-hot, thick-walled peppers that taper to 1″ wide rounded tips.
Hot Chilli Pepper Jalapeno Early
Hot Chilli Pepper Jalapeno Early. Vigorous plants produce a prolific and continuous crop of dark green to red, 3 inch medium-hot, thick-walled peppers that taper to 1″ wide rounded tips. Matures to dark red. Days to maturity are from time plants are set in growing position.
Cultivation Advice Hot Chilli Pepper Jalapeno Early
Days to Germination: 10-21
Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 70F+
Days To Harvest: 85 to 95
Planting Depth: 1/4in
Spacing, Plant: 24 inches
Light: Greenhouse / Conservatory
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost.
- Keep moist.
- Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70degrees F+.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches plant 18″ apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.