Hot Chilli Pepper – Habanero Red Carribean
£1.09 – £8.99
Originating from the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, the plants have a bushy and dense habit, growing to around 3 feet (90 cm) tall
HOT CHILLI PEPPER HABANERO RED CARRIBEAN
Originating from the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, the plants have a bushy and dense habit, growing to around 3 feet (90 cm) tall. The 1-1½” (2.5-4 cm) long by 1″ (2.5 cm) diameter fruits develop pale green gradually turning orange and then finally red. As the colour intensifies the heat increases up to 450,000 Scoville with a delicate smoky plum flavour. Capsicum chinense
Cultivation advice HOT CHILLI PEPPER HABANERO RED CARRIBEAN
Days to Germination: 10-21
Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 70F+
Days To Harvest: 100
Planting Depth: 1/4in
Spacing, Plant: 24 inches
Light: Greenhouse / Conservatory
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70degrees F+.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches plant 18″ apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.