HOT CHILLI PEPPER CYKLON
£0.99 – £7.99
- gtin: 5055923629413
Hot Chilli Pepper Cyklon
A Polish heirloom variety producing 4 ½ inch blood red tapered fruits of medium pungency on 50-60cm tall plants. A high yielding variety most often used for producing Polish Paprika.
These seeds are supplied directly from the commercial producer and fresh from the latest harvest.
Cultivation Advice Hot Chilli Pepper Cyklon
- Germination requires constant soil temperatures of between 22-25C.
- Soil based compost is best and should be fine and free-draining.
- Germination in 14-21 days, patience is required.
- Sow from Feb onwards in the UK indoors with heat provided and lightly cover with vermiculite if possible to 1/4in depth.
- The seed does not require light during germination; however, once the seeds have germinated you need to provide adequate light for the seedlings.
- If intending to move to a cooler conservatory or greenhouses in early summer gradually acclimatise the plants both to the higher light levels and temperatures.
- Please note this variety is not suited to outdoor cultivation in the Uk and is best grown under glass..