Hot Chili Pepper – 7 Pot Douglah Red
£1.09 – £9.99
A red incredibly hot variation of the world famous Douglah from the 7 pod family considered one of the top 3 hottest peppers in the world (Up to 1.35 Million Scoville).
Hot Chili Pepper 7 Pot Douglah Red
Hot Chili Pepper 7 Pot Douglah Red. A red incredibly hot variation of the world famous Douglah from the 7 pod family considered one of the top 3 hottest peppers in the world (Up to 1.35 Million Scoville). Plants are large at up to 1.5m, therefore may need support.
Note this variety does need high germination temperatures (28-32C) and can take up to 3 weeks to germinate in the correct conditions.
Cultivation Advice Hot Chili Pepper 7 Pot Douglah Red
Days to Germination: 10-21
Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 28-32C
Days To Harvest: 120
Planting Depth: 1/4in
Spacing, Plant: 24 inches
Light: Greenhouse / Conservatory
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 28-32 degrees C.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches plant 18″ apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.