HEUCHERA SANGUINEA – CORAL BELLS FIREFLY
£0.99 – £8.39
An evergreen perennial producing a flush of bright scarlet red flower spikes held well above the attractive scalloped green leaves. (50cm). Flowering from late spring to early summer.
HEUCHERA SANGUINEA – CORAL BELLS / FIREFLY
Cultivation Advice HEUCHERA SANGUINEA – CORAL BELLS / FIREFLY
- Sow under cover Mar-Jul in trays of fine seed grade compost.
- Press the seed into the growing medium and do not cover as the seed needs light to germinate.
- A piece of glass over the tray or sealed in a clear plastic bag will help maintain humidity.
- Germination can be erratic, anything from 10-60 days at 12C. The variety does not germinate well in very warm conditions.
- When large enough to handle prick out to individual pots and grow on. Best to allow the plants to reach a decent size before planting out to their final growing position