Geranium – F2 Colorama Mix
£1.19 – £10.99
Excellent quality F2 strain with a good bright colour range. Compact, uniform habit and quite early into flower.
GERANIUM F2 COLORAMA MIX
GERANIUM F2 COLORAMA MIX. Excellent quality F2 strain with a good bright colour range. Compact, uniform habit and quite early into flower. Ideal for baskets, pots or borders alike. Can be used as a winter house plant over-wintering well inside for an early start to the following season.
Cultivation Advice GERANIUM F2 COLORAMA MIX
- Sow sparingly in pots or trays of good fine moist seed compost at 1.5mm from Mid Jan to Mid Mar at an optimum germination temperature of 70-75F. Lower temperature may seriously reduce germination rates.
- Germination can take from 3-21 days depending on conditions provided.
- Will not tolerate unheated greenhouses in early spring.
- Once germinated reduce the temperature provided and thin to individual pots when large enough to handle.
- Grow on under cover and slowly harden off to outside conditions after all danger of frost has passed.
- Plant 12in apart in full sun. Prefers rich, light, well drained soil.
- Specimens utilised in baskets will require feeding to maintain flower production.
- Ensure plants are regularly dead-headed to encourage flower production throughout the season.