GARLIC BULBS – MESSIDROME APPROX 10-12 LARGE CLOVES PER WHOLE BULB
An excellent French White variety with excellent flavour for all culinary uses. (average 10-12 cloves per bulb).
GARLIC BULBS – MESSIDROME
GARLIC BULBS – MESSIDROME. An excellent French White variety with excellent flavour for all culinary uses. (average 10-12 cloves per bulb).
Cultivation advice GARLIC BULBS – MESSIDROME
- Best sown immediately upon receipt from early Autumn through to early spring.
- The soil needs to be well prepared with added well-rotted organic matter. The site needs to be in full sun.
- Cloves should be planted at least 6 Inches apart and 1 ½ inches below the surface with the pointy end upwards.
- Keep the young plants free of weeds and ensure they are well watered especially in early summer, however cease watering in the last 2-3 weeks prior to harvest.
- Harvest when the lower leaves start to yellow and the stems begin to fall over on the ground. This can be from early Jun to mid Aug depending on conditions provided and weather. Place harvested garlic in full sun to dry out when pulled and only store dry undamaged bulbs.
(Supplied as whole Garlic Bulbs in plain paper bags, stapled shut with the name and contents clearly labelled)
(Select the number of bulbs you require)