Forget Me Not Myosotis Alpestris Mixed NEWNEW
£0.99 – £32.45
One of the most popular filling plants for spring bedding, often seen planted in the company of wallflowers or tulips. Excellent for ground cover and thrives in moist soils.
Forget Me Not Myosotis Alpestris Mixed
Cultivation Advice Forget Me Not Myosotis Alpestris Mixed
- Sow in late spring to early summer outdoors in a well prepared seed-bed.
- Can be scatter sown in any border or area to achieve ground cover.
- Sow thinly 3mm deep in drills 30cm apart.
- Keep moist and thin to 10cm between plants.
- Transfer to final flowering position in late autumn.