Ammi Majus – Bishops Flower
£0.99 – £4.79
Ammi Majus Bishops Flower. An elegant addition to any border with lacy flower heads on thin stems that float above ferny foliage.
Ammi Majus Bishops Flower
Cultivation Advice Ammi Majus Bishops Flower
- Best direct sown to growing position from Apr – Jun in full sun.
- Can be sown under cover early with heat provided.
- Scatter thinly on well prepared free draining soil raked to a fine tilth and very lightly cover (1.5 mm depth).
- Does need good moisture with germination 7-21 days.
- Thin to 25cm between plants.
- May need staking in more exposed positions.