- gtin: 5055923603642
- Sow in from late winter to early spring indoors or heated undercover in trays at 65-70F with a fine covering of the growing medium.
- Germination: 14 – 21 days and approximately 60-90 days to bloom
- Satisfactory results are obtained by planting seed outdoors as late as early summer.
- Transplant seedlings to trays or 3” pots as soon as large enough to handle.
- Harden off steadily and plant out when all risk of frost has passed.
- Grows best in sun or partial shade.
- Needs well drained soil.