Cucumber – White Pickle Mini
£0.99 – £6.99
A vigorous, heavy yielding variety producing huge numbers of small white fruits on short 1m long vines without the bitterness often present in white varieties.
Cucumber White Pickle Mini
Cucumber White Pickle Mini . A vigorous, heavy yielding variety producing huge numbers of small white fruits on short 1m long vines without the bitterness often present in white varieties. Excellent for salads, pickles or any gourmet dish. Best picked whilst small no longer than 3 Inch.
Cultivation Advice Cucumber White Pickle Mini
- Best sown under cover (protected / heated) from Mid spring, 3-4 seeds 1in deep in a 3in pot in good compost, and thin later to the best one or two plants per clump. (These will not germinate in cold / damp conditions, use a propagator or warm draft free windowsill)
- Transplant no later than 3 weeks after seeding as cucumbers have a tap root that can be easily damaged.
- Cucumbers germinate and grow best when summer really gets going, and will not appreciate being planted out too early unless protected with fleece.
- To avoid bitterness, keep plants evenly moist at all times.
- Can be trained on a trellis to save space or left to roam.
- Cut fruits regularly whilst small to encourage long continuous production.