COURGETTE Midas F1
- Product: Courgette
- Categories: Vegetables
- Item: Midas F1
- Seed Count: 20
- WooCategory1: Vegetables
- WooCategory2: Courgette
- gtin: 5055923634066
2586 in stock
An early, high yielding hybrid variety, producing Yellow spherical fruits with light cream flesh, best picked around the size of a tennis ball. Bushy compact plants make these ideal for small spaces without dense foliage which makes harvesting easier.
- A sunny spot protected from strong winds is essential.
- The soil should be well drained and rich in humus, the more the better.
- For an early start (late Mar) place a single seed edgeways 1/2inch deep in seed compost in a 3inch pot. The critical part is temperature, these need at least 65F continuous soil temperature (preferably more to maximise germination rates) until germinated.
- Keep the soil moist ? water copiously around the plants, not over them.
- Keep weed free to allow air circulation.
- Once the plants start to fruit, feed every 14 days with a tomato type fertilizer, these are greedy plants.