Broccoli – Monclano F1
£1.49 – £12.99
Broccoli MONCLANO F1
If you suffer from ?Clubroot? in your area, Broccoli Monclano F1 is the variety to grow with resistance to both clubroot and Mildew. The tight heads deliver an excellent yield with plenty of side shoots to follow are first harvest. Perfect for successional sowing from early spring to ensure a good supply from Aug to late Nov. Height 45cm.
Cultivation advice Broccoli MONCLANO F1
- Days To Germination: 7-10
- Planting Depth: 1/8 inch
- Spacing, Row: 24-36 inches
- Spacing, Plant: 18-24 inches
- Light: Mostly Sunny Location
- Sow directly into the garden or trays. Cover seeds with 1/8 inch of fine soil. Keep soil moderately moist during germination.
- Space plants 18 to 24 inches apart in rows spaced 2 to 3 feet apart depending upon available room.
- Thin or transplant seedlings when 2 inches tall.
- Broccoli grows best in a mostly sunny location during the cooler parts of the growing season. Prefers fairly rich soil kept fairly moist. Side shoots can be harvested after cutting main head.