Aubergine Moneymaker F1
An early cropping reliable F1 variety producing glossy well shaped fruits of an attractive deep purple.
- Seed Count: 40
4120 in stock
Aubergine Moneymaker F1.
Aubergine Moneymaker F1. An early cropping reliable F1 variety producing glossy well shaped fruits of an attractive deep purple. Height and spread 60cm. Suitable for both glasshouse and a sheltered sunny, warm patio.
Cultivation Advice Aubergine Moneymaker F1.
- Days To Germination: 10 to 20 days
- Optimum Soil Temp.
- For Germination: 70 to 80F
- Days To Harvest: 80 days
- Planting Depth: 1/4inch
- Spacing, Plant: 20 to 30 inches
- Light: Sunny Location / under glass
- Sow in 2 seeds per pot in early spring covering lightly with fine soil,
- and ensure a minimum temp of 70F until germinated.
- When 3 -4 inches high plant to growing position, (ground / 9in pot or 3 per grow bag), best under glass.
- These will not tolerate cold conditions.
- Provide support and keep pest free.
- To aid fruit development, add potassium rich fertilizer with each watering when fruit has set.
- To encourage further production, pick before the fruit surface shine fades.